Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
Selling Your Home
Hire One & Get Five - The Matthias Group
Dedicated to providing our clients with the best customer service to meet or exceed your Real Estate needs.
- Over 45 Years of Combined Real Estate & Sales Experience.
- Sold and Closed Over $250 Million in Volume.
- Ranked in the top 1% of all Sales Associates Nationally.
- Continued Excellence In Providing Top Of The Line Service To Both Our Buyers & Sellers.
- We work together to serve our clients – so in effect you have several Realtors assisting you.
- Group Website: www.ColoradoRealEstate.com
Why Use A Realtor
Your Realtor can help you determine your buying power.
Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. They proudly display the REALTOR® logo on the business card or other marketing and sales literature. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Code of Ethics (Condensed)
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association Condensed Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®
Duties to Clients and Customers
- Article 1: Protect and promote your client’s interests, but be honest with all parties.
- Article 2: Avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation, and concealment of pertinent facts. Do not reveal facts that are confidential under your agency relationship
- Article 3: Cooperate with other Real Estate professionals to advance client’s best interests.
- Article 4: When buying or selling, make your position in the transaction or interest known.
- Article 5: Disclose present or contemplated interest in any property to all parties.
- Article 6: Avoid side deals without client’s informed consent.
- Article 7: Accept compensation from only one party, except with full disclosure and informed consent.
- Article 8: Keep the funds of clients and customers in escrow.
- Article 9: Assure, whenever possible, that transactional details are in writing.
- Article 10: Provide equal service to all clients and customers.
Duties to the Public
- Article 11: Be knowledgeable and competent in the fields of practice in which you ordinarily engage. Obtain assistance or disclose lack of experience if necessary.
- Article 12: Present a true picture in your advertising and other public representations.
- Article 13: Do not engage in the unauthorized practice of law.
- Article 14: Be a willing participant in Code enforcement procedures.
Duties to REALTORS®
- Article 15: Ensure that your comments about other professionals are truthful, and not misleading.
- Article 16: Respect the agency relationships of other REALTORS®
- Article 17: Arbitrate contractual and specific non-contractual disputes with other REALTORS® and with your clients.
The Power of RE/MAX
When people think real estate they think RE/MAX. Benefit from our brand and share in our success
The RE/MAX balloon represents the amazing list our organization has had for more than 40 years. It was built by great Realtors for Realtors, and we continue to remain on the forefront of every consumer's mind when people think about buying or selling a home.
The RE/MAX brand brings the most market strength. 2015RE/MAX National TV advertising campaign made an estimated 1.07 Billion impressions, and reached 85% of our target market.
- #1 in Market Share
- #1 in Agent Productivity
- #1 in Brand Name Awareness
- #1 in Advertising
- #1 in Lead Generation
- #1 in Professional Education
- #1 in The Minds of Buyers and Sellers
Out of Town Buyers / Relocation
Past Customers / Clients
We have had ...
Professional Miracles Foundation
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Susan G. Komen Foundation
Canine Companions for Independence
Marketing your Home
Preparing Your Home
Sample Property Brochure
Your Home Presented to 100+ Realtors