Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,361 sqft, $149/sqft
Great Opportunity To Move Into This Home Without Having To Do Anything---Better Than New!! Right Off The Entry You Have A Versatile Living Room/Study/Music Room! Main Floor 3/4 Bathroom If You Need To Set Up Entry Area With Bedroom! Great Room In The Back Of The Main Floor With Large Gourmet Kitchen, Dining Area & Large Family Room! Great Area Views From Most Of The Windows On The Back Side Of The House! Enjoy Great Outdoor Areas With Large Maintenance Free Deck and Lower Flagstone Patio!! Full Garden Level Basement Unfinished and Ready For Next Owner To Finish As They Would Like! Tandem 3 Car Garage!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,361 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,950 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,411 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 8,843 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 6687769
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Candelas
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Three Creeks
- Junior High: Wayne Carle
- High School: Ralston Valley
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.