Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,308 sqft, $278/sqft
Dream Home, Dream Lot & View and Dream Location! 4,200 Finished Square Feet. A Fabulous Open Vaulted Floor Plan Has Unobstructed Views Of The Front Range From Almost Every Room In The Home. Entertain Year-Round From The Wrap-Around Deck and Take In The 880 Acre Cherry Creek State Park Out Your Back Door. Enjoy The Park's Wildlife, Dog Park, Hiking and Biking Trails & The Reservoir. This One Owner Home Was Custom Built With Retirement Living In Mind and Is Handicap Accessible With Wide Doors & Hallways. There Is A Full Walkout Basement With 9' Ceilings, A Flex Room, and It Is Plumbed For A Kitchen Or Wet Bar. There Is A Huge Workshop Under The 3 Car Garage. Ideal Location On A Secluded 3/4 Acre Lot With A Rural Setting At The End Of A Cul-De-Sac. Only Minutes From Dtc, Shopping, Light Rail and All The City Has To Offer. New Carpet & Paint, Beautiful Granite Countertops and High-End Appliances Make It Move In Ready. An Opportunity Of A Lifetime To Own This One-Of-A-Kind Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,308 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,200 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,046 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 32,017 sqft (0.74 acres)
- MLS ID: 7222352
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Cherry Creek Rancho
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Free-standing,Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Handicap Accessible,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Remodeled,Security Entrance,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Exterior Basement Entrance,Garden Area,Maintenance Free Exterior,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Sagebrush
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by METROLINK REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.