Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,998 sqft, $224/sqft
Drop. Dead. Gorgeous Views!! Pikes Peak To Longs Peak! Backs To Cherry Creek State Park & Hundreds Of Acres Of Solitude! Amazing Sunsets! Watch The Wildlife From Your Patio Or Upper Level Deck! If You Have Been Looking For A Home With Some Space Around It, This Is The One For You--On Nearly 3/4 Of An Acre & Backing To The State Park, You Have Found A Slice Of Heaven! Close To The Off Leash Dog Park, Trails & The Reservoir! The Home Has 6 Bedrooms and 4 Baths, A Beautiful Family Room On The West Side Of The Home With Lots Of Windows That Allow You To View The State Park From Inside! Updated Kitchen With Slab Granite and Slate Appliances! Eating Space Overlooks Backyard and Park! Patio, Gazebo, Upper Level Deck & Pond With Water Feature Add Serenity To This Already Serene Setting! Soak In Your Own Hot Tub! Kids' Play Structure and Volleyball Round Out This Fun Backyard. Cherry Creek Schools! Call Your Agent Now! Http://Cpw.State.Co.Us/Placestogo/Parks/Cherrycreek/Pages/Default.Aspx
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,998 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,914 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 840 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 31,407 sqft (0.72 acres)
- MLS ID: 2860702
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Cherry Creek Rancho
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1974
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Solar,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Sagebrush
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by MB COLORADO REALTY NOW. INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.