Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,196 sqft, $131/sqft
Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Viilas At Cherry Creek! This Beautiful 2-Story Townhome With Finished Basement and Attached 2-Car Garage. Exclusive Gated Community Adjacent To Cherry Creek State Park. Main Floor Has Private Study/Den With Double Doors, Formal Dining Room, Family Room With Gas Fireplace and Vaulted Ceiling. Stunning Kitchen Features Granite-Slab Countertops, Stainless-Steel Appliances. Main-Floor Master With Private 5-Piece Bathroom With Deep Jetted Tub. Upper Level Has 2 Bedrooms and A Spacious Loft. Beautiful . Minutes From Shopping, Light Rail. Cherry Creek Schools. This Home Is Ready For You To Move Right In, For You To Live Comfortably, Just Like You Imagined Life Should Be ....
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,196 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,102 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,792 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 3,877 sqft (0.09 acres)
- MLS ID: 3840574
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Villas at Cherry Creek
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Fully Furnished,Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security Entrance,Smoke Free,Storm Windows,Sump Pump,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Sagebrush
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by WS Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.