Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,334 sqft, $112/sqft
Large Home With Unique Features Located In A Private Cul-De-Sac On Almost 1/2 An Acre. Mature Landscaping With A Beautiful Backyard That Includes An Enclosed Heated Lap Pool, Greenhouse, Water Feature and A Forest Type Setting. Sit In Your Private Back Yard and It Feels As Though You Are In The Mountains With A Beautiful Setting Surrounded By Lots Of Trees. The Home Has 6 Bedrooms, 3 On The Main Level and 3 In The Basement. The Basement Is Finished With A Large Family Room and Plenty Of Space For A mother-In-Law Suite. Kitchen Appliances Included and Are Only 3 Years Old. Home Needs Updating But Is Located In The Beautiful Gated Community Of Shenandoah. Community Area Includes A Private Lake With Fish, Park, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Pool and Well Maintained Common Areas! This Home Is A Diamond In The Rough. There Is An Assumable Loan Available On This Home Giving It Additional Value For The Buyer!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,334 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,288 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,268 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 20,560 sqft (0.47 acres)
- MLS ID: 6251138
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Shenandoah
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Sagebrush
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.