Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 2 Bath, 9,120 sqft, $192/sqft
Great 9000+ sq ft multi-use Building PLUS 1 Acre concrete paved Parking lot with 90+ spaces. This building has a separate security entrance. The first 4500 sq ft area has large horseshoe full bar, many tables and chairs, pool table, shuffle board, stage and wood dance floor with special lighting. In addition, 2 offices, meeting room and storage room with rollup door for deliveries into large cooler. The other 4500 sq ft area is the commercial kitchen setup with everything you need for a large banquet. There is another large walk-in cooler and freezer. The grand dining room is setup for large parties and has a separate bar. Two more offices or storage rooms are also included. There is private fenced patio on the rear. Plus a free-standing wood garage and wood storage shed. The restrooms are centrally located in the front and center of this building. Could be split as Owner and Tenant. Great opportunity in Centretech Park next to all the big guys!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 9,120 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 9,120 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1 acres (65,166 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5248237
- On Market: 31 days
- Neighborhood: Aurora Centretech Park
- Type: Commercial
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 90
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2003
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Built-Up(Tar & Gravel),Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Laminate,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Internet Access (Wired),Private Bathrooms,Security Entrance,Security System,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Patio,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Utility Shed
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by FISH Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.