Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,785 sqft, $490/sqft
Across The Street Just West Of Thunderbird Estates, Not Actually In Thunderbird Just Fyi. Awesome Close In Horse Property, 10 Acres With Front Range Views. Newer Well Only About 5 Years Old. House Needs A Lot Of Work But Is A Excellent Horse Care Takers Facility. Huge 30 X 60 Heated Shop With Concrete Floors, A man Cave Area and Its Own Electrical Meter. Barn Has An Additional 3,200 Sq Ft and Is 80 X 40 With 10 Horse Stalls / Tack Room, Etc. The Home Site Is The Ideal Location To Build Your Dream House Close To Everything, Or Operate Your Horse Facility and Live On Site. 6th Avenue Is Being Connected To The West To Allow For Easy Access To Denver and Buckley Afb So The Property Value Will Be Heading North! Excluding Mineral Rights
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,785 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,785 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 10 acres (435,600 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4628879
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Vista Peak
- Neighborhood: Thunderbird Estates
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 20
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1971
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Adams-Arapahoe 28J
- Elementary: Vista Peak
- Junior High: Vista Peak
- High School: Vista Peak
Listing by Key Real Estate Group LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.