Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
11 Bed , 12 Bath, 7,740 sqft, $194/sqft
Fantastic investment property already experiencing GREAT cash flow. Completely turn key now, but with room to improve unit finishes and increase rents. Great unit mix of affordable apartments (11 one's, 1 studio) in one of the best performing neighborhoods in metro Denver right now. Sellers have just upgraded hallway flooring and paint, as well as improved the curb appeal from the outside. Newer double paned windows, roof is in good shape, boiler is in good shape, and sewer line is in good shape. Property can be bought on it's own, or in conjunction with 1643 Clinton St, also the same price and same unit mix. Seller happy to work with 1031 exchange deadlines, etc as they will likely be doing an exchange as well. We've even purposefully kept an apartment available to make it easy to see an empty unit.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 11
- Bathrooms: 12
- Total Sqft: 7,740 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,740 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 9,525 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 2690229
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Aurora Central
- Neighborhood: Northwest Aurora-61
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1961
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: None
- Roof: Rolled Roofing
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Adams-Arapahoe 28J
- Elementary: Crawford
- Junior High: Aurora West
- High School: Aurora Central
Listing by MAVI UNLIMITED INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.