Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,894 sqft, $119/sqft
Wonderful Corner Lot In Pride's Crossing! Cherry Creek Schools! Lots Of Square Footage! New Carpet On Main & Upstairs! Open Floor Plan! Formal Living & Dining Rooms! Kitchen Has New Tile Floors! Open Family Room With Gas Log Fireplace! Main Floor Study! Large Master Suite With Five Piece Bath! Nice Sized Secondary Bedrooms! 2nd Floor Laundry With Washer & Dryer! Finished Basement With Recreation Room, Game Room, 5th Bedroom & 3/4 Bath That Just Needs Tile Floor! 3 Car Garage! Newly Refinished Back Deck! Smart Features! Solar Panels! Lots Of Square Footage & Features For This Price!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,894 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,568 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,241 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,797 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 4364000
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Prides Crossing
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Gutters,Patio,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Peakview
- Junior High: Thunder Ridge
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.