Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
46 Bed , 30 Bath, 16,420 sqft, $252/sqft
1960 Dallas Street, or Dallas Landing Apartments, is a well-maintained 30-unit apartment community located in Aurora, Colorado. Situated on 0.48 acres, it was originally constructed in 1967 and offers 14 one-bedroom/one-bathroom units and 16 two-bedroom/one-bathroom units. Residents at the Dallas Landing Apartments have easy access to several community amenities, including off-street parking, a new courtyard, and on-site income producing laundry. The property sits three blocks south of the Stanley Marketplace, a community space featuring 50 independently owned businesses and centered around food, drinks, shops, art, social areas, and work spaces. The investment appeal of this asset is driven by the strong employment fundamentals, low vacancy levels, and rapidly expanding rental demand in Aurora, Colorado. This well-located asset, just minutes from all Denver has to offer, presents an attractive choice for central Colorado renters.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 46
- Bathrooms: 30
- Total Sqft: 16,420 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 16,420 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,500 sqft
- Lot size: 20,908 sqft (0.48 acres)
- MLS ID: 2906114
- On Market: 11 days
- Neighborhood: Aurora
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Story
- Parking: 44
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1967
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Individual
- Roof: Rolled Roofing
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Adams-Arapahoe 28J
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by MARCUS & MILLICHAP INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.