Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 1 Bath, 3,538 sqft, $254/sqft
New To The Market, This 5.77 Ac Fronts Colfax Ave. Stunning Views and Easy Access Into Town But It Still Has A Country Feel. The Entrance To The Aurora Sports Park Is Located Directly West Of The Site. With Rapid Growth Along The Colfax Corridor and The Large Draw Of Activities At The Sports Park, Additional Residential, Commercial and Retail Opportunities Are Anticipated. This Property Is Being Sold As A Redevelopment Site Available At The Ground Value and Based On The Redevelopment Opportunity Offered. The 2,645 Sf Home Which Is Rented Month To Month W/ A Barn, Storage Sheds and A Silo (No Longer Functional). You Can Rent It Out While Finalizing Your Redevelopment Plans. Minutes Away From Triangle Park, Springhill Golf Course, Home Depot, Walmart Super Center, Best Buy and More. Buyer To Verify All Property Information.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 3,538 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,654 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,769 sqft
- Lot size: 6 acres (251,341 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6453305
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Thunderbird Estates
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1916
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Adams-Arapahoe 28J
- Elementary: Edna and John W. Mosely
- Junior High: Vista Peak
- High School: Vista Peak
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.