Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,284 sqft, $123/sqft
Don™t Miss This Gorgeous and Bright Ranch Style Home With An Open Floor Plan In The Highly Sought After Copperleaf Subdivision. It Also Has A Main Floor Laundry! The Seller Spared No Expense When Choosing Over $97,000 In Upgrades. They Include Costs For A Larger Lot Backing To A Greenbelt, Finished Basement, Sunroom, Gourmet Kitchen With Oversized Granite Island and Much More. Other Features Include Beautiful Hickory Floors, Large Family Room Wired For Surround Sound, Beautifully Finished Basement With Huge Rec Room, South Facing Home For Great Snow Melt and A 3 Car Garage. The Backyard Is Very Nice Featuring A Covered Patio For Fun and Bar-B-Ques, Great Views and 5 Raised Flower/Garden Beds. You™ll Love This Ranch As Soon As You Walk In! Come and Take A Look Today. You Won™t Be Disappointed.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,284 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,673 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,142 sqft
- Lot size: 10,924 sqft (0.25 acres)
- MLS ID: 7077502
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2015
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Lighting,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by eXp Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.