Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,719 sqft, $119/sqft
This Exceptional 5 Bed 4 Bath 4700+ Sqft Ranch Home With A 3 Car Garage Boast A Ton Of Amenities and Is Located In The Coveted Cherry Creek School District. The Large Open Floor Plan Shows Off The Hard Wood Floors and Flows Right Into The Gourmet Kitchen Featuring: Stainless Steal Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, A Large Island, Double Wall Ovens and A Nook. Three Of The Five Bedrooms Are On The Main Level Including The Laundry Room. The Basement Is Fully Finished With Two Additional Bedrooms, A Family Room, A Flex Space That Can Be An Office/Exercise Room and A Beautiful Stacked Stone Wet Bar. The Main Level Great Room and Basement Family Rooms Are Wired For Surround Sound. Enjoy The Colorado Weather In The Easy To Maintain Back Yard Or From The Large Deck. This Home Wont Last Long!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,719 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,250 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,345 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 6,540 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 3429228
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features:
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.