Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,374 sqft, $141/sqft
You Will Love This Charming 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Home Located In The Beautifully Maintained Saddle Rock Ridge Community. Walk Into A Bright and Airy Floor Plan With Soaring Vaulted Ceilings and Open Railings. The Highly Functional Floor Plan Includes Formal Living and Dining Rooms, A Spacious Kitchen and Main Floor Study. Upstairs You Will Find 4 Bedrooms, Two Full Bathrooms and A Loft. There Is Plenty Of Room To Entertain Inside and Out. Perfectly Located Within The Prestigious Cherry Creek School District, Minutes From The Popular Southlands With Tons Of Shopping and Restaurants. Easy Access To E-470, The Denver Tech Center and Denver International Airport. The Opportunity To Own This Home Will Not Last Long, Call Today For A Private Showing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,374 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,635 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 739 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,098 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 1987935
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Cherokee Trail
- Neighborhood: Saddle Rock
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Antelope Ridge
- Junior High: Thunder Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.