Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,492 sqft, $109/sqft
Wonderful 2-Story Home In Copperleaf! Formal Dining Room! Main Floor Study! Bright and Sunny Kitchen Features Large Island With Space For Seating, Granite Counter Tops, Backsplash, Eating Space, Stainless Appliances, Gas Cooktop With Pot Filler & Range Hood & Double Ovens! Off The Kitchen You Will Find An Large Desk/Office Area, The Perfect Space For An Office Or Craft Area! Kitchen Area Opens To A Family Room With Soaring Ceilings, Large Windows, Built-Ins & Fireplace! Mudroom With Built-In Lockers! Main Floor Bedroom! Upper Level Master Includes A 5-Piece Bath, Shower With 2 Heads, Separate Sinks & Walk In Closet! Upper Level Jack'n'jill Bath! Upper Level Loft! Upper Level Laundry! Unfinished Basement! Beautiful Backyard Complete With Pergola, Patio, Fenced Yard and Sprinkler System! Drip Line Installed Along The Backyard Fence and Rock Area.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,492 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,648 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,844 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,300 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 2118234
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Builder: D.R. Horton, Inc
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.