Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 3,929 sqft, $159/sqft
This 2-Story Home Has It All! Full Loaded With 5 Bedrooms, With 4 1/2 Baths, Full Finished Garden-Level Basement! Huge Lot, With Covered Deck Backing To Open-Space. This Gourmet Kitchen Is Every Chef's Dream! Double Ovens, Gas Cook-Top, Enlarged Kitchen Island! Stop By Our Sales Office To Get A Full List Of All The Incredible Upgrades Added To This Home and Ask About The Current Incentives We Have!! Copperleaf Is A Master Planned Community With Many Amenities and A Convenient Location Near Southlands Mall and E-470. (Images Are Of Similar Model Home. Home Does Not Come Furnished.)
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 3,929 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,631 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,214 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 8,802 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 9536501
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Radon Mitigation System,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.