Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,156 sqft, $140/sqft
A Beautiful Alcott Plan Located In The Ponderosa Neighborhood At Copperleaf! Elegant Glass Pane French Doors, Large Finished Garden Level Basement Featuring A Full Bathroom and Bedroom. Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen Set Up Featuring Double Ovens and Built In Cook Top With A Gas Range. Granite Counter Tops Standard In Kitchen and In The Master Bathroom. Open Concept With Stunning Stone Fireplace In Great Room and Sunroom With Lots Of Natural Light. Painted Window Sills, Open Stairwell Railings, 9' Ceilings On Both Levels, Walk In Closets, and A/C All Included! Enjoy Community Benefits Such As A Pool and Close Distance To Southlands Mall; Where You Can Shop, Eat, and Catch A Movie! Ask About Our Offers. Don't Miss The Chance To Select Your Interior Finishes!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,156 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,715 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,028 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 6,071 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 1552505
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf/Ponderosa
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Mountain Vista
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.