Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,985 sqft, $133/sqft
***now Open To Fha Buyers***better Than New Spacious Ranch Home! This Home Is Sure To Please With Its Custom Lighting and Fans, Gorgeous Engineered Hard Wood, Granite Counters, and Window Shades. Main Floor Features Mud Room, Laundry Room, Bedroom, Full Bath, Foyer, Study With French Doors, Master Suite With Huge Walk-In Closet, 5 Piece Master Bath With Garden Tub, Living Room With Gas Fireplace, Granite Kitchen With Large Island, and Dining Room. Downstairs You™ll Find 2 More Bedrooms With Barn Doors and Walk-In Closets, Bathroom With Shower and 2 Sinks, Office Area, Great Room With Wet Bar, Prayer Room, Closet, and Some Unfinished Storage and Utility Space. This Home Resides In The Highly Sought After Cherry Creek School District. Walking Distance To Schools and Park Minutes Away From Shopping, Dining and Entertainment. Easy Access To Aurora Reservoir, Buckley Afb, Southlands, Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, Dia and E470.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,985 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,852 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,977 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 5,250 sqft (0.12 acres)
- MLS ID: 6379128
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2015
- Builder: Lennar
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Lighting,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by RE/MAX Momentum
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.