Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
30 Bed , 11 Bath, 10,000 sqft, $237/sqft
Selling 8 single family homes in hot north 80010 neighborhood. Portfolio can be sold as 8 homes together or in smaller groupings. Blocks to Stanley Market, Stapleton and Anschutz this neighborhood will continue to heat up more and more over the coming years. Properties have appreciated at an average of 20% year over year since they were purchased in 2012 and show no signs of stopping. Always easy to rent or do a little fix up and sell for profit. 2520 Kenton St, 2324 Geneva St, 2388 Nome st, 10355 e 23rd will be vacant or month to month. 2331 Lima, 1965 Kingston, 2301 Galena and 1920 Iola are on a lease with varying end dates. Call or email for more info.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 30
- Bathrooms: 11
- Total Sqft: 10,000 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,000 sqft
- Lot size: 6,350 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 2561919
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Aurora Central
- Neighborhood: North Aurora
- Type: Income
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1952
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Adams-Arapahoe 28J
- Elementary: Montview
- Junior High: North
- High School: Aurora Central
Listing by City Beautiful Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.