Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,296 sqft, $122/sqft
Wow! Stunning Updated 6 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom Semi-Custom Home In Desirable Tallyn's Reach! Bright, Open Floorplan With Dramatic Soaring 2-Story Vaulted Ceilings and Enormous Rooms Throughout. Gourmet Kitchen & Updated Baths! Main Floor Bedroom Or Quiet Study. Amazing Outdoor Living & Entertaining Areas With Covered Patio, Professional Landscaping and Open Space. Classy Finished Basement With Additional Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Flex Space Room/Gym, Second Family Room, Bar Area, and Tons Of Storage! Tucked Away On A Private Cut-De-Sac Yet Minutes To C470, The Aurora Reservoir, Area Parks, Trails, Award-Winning Schools & Shopping. **open House On Saturday, September 29th 11:00am - 2:00pm**
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,296 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,020 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,876 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,238 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 1700987
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Tallyns Reach
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2012
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Solar,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Black Forest Hills
- Junior High: Fox Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.