Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,674 sqft, $2,688/sqft
Very Rare Property. Subdividable. Borders Tallyns Reach and Arapahoe County Rural Development. Across The Fence From Aurora and Luxury Homes. Totally Surrounded By Subdivisions. Same Family Has Owned Property and Lived On It Since The 1950's. Opportunity For Developers. Beautiful Mountain Views From Every Inch Of Acreage, Downtown Denver Views. Huge Pine Trees On Part Of Property. Lovely Neat and Clean Owner Residence With State Of The Art Mechanic Shop. Ag Use Maintains Low Taxes. Property Adjoins Paved Roads. This Opportunity Will Not Come Again.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,674 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,674 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 39 acres (1,680,109 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8962843
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: None
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 7
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Black Forest Hills
- Junior High: Fox Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by Mainstreet Properties Group LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.