Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,878 sqft, $167/sqft
Sitting Atop 2.18 Acres, This Fabulous Custom 2-Story Has Over 5,800 Sqft. Spectacular Mountain Views From 1,200+ Sqft Deck and Nearly Every Room In The Home. Kitchen Features Slab Granite Counters, Center Island With Gas Range, Double Convection Ovens, 42 Cabinetry + Under Lighting. Clerestory Family Room; Formal Living and Dining Rooms; Study With Built-In Desk; Guest Bath; Laundry Room. Upper Level Has Master Retreat With Private Deck To Enjoy The Mountain Views, Walk-In Closet, New Master Bath With Tile Floor and Granite Top Vanity. Two Bedrooms With Jack and Jill Bath; Fourth Bedroom With Full Ensuite Bath; Finished Walk-Out Basement With Rec Room, Game Area, Two Bedrooms, Full Bath and Storage Room. Thousands In Updates and Upgrades Throughout The Home Including New Carpeting Upstairs, Updated Baths With New Fixtures, New Flooring and New Vanities. Oversized Three-Car Garage. Numerous Restaurants, Lots Of Shopping & Access To E-470 Within Minutes
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,878 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,548 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,100 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (94,961 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2303511
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Cherokee Trail
- Neighborhood: Stage Run
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Black Forest Hills
- Junior High: Fox Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by MB POLLOCK & CO
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.