Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
12 Bed , 12 Bath, 5,764 sqft, $219/sqft
Great 4 plex for sale - Easy Rent. When you walk inside, you are greeted with beautiful hardwood floors that lead you into an easy floor plan with an open kitchen to the great room, as well as a half bath! The kitchen is finished with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, while the great room features large windows that invite natural lighting and look out on to the back patio. Upstairs, you'll find the spacious master bedroom with its own private bath, two large bedrooms, a laundry room, and an additional full bathroom complete with double sinks! Townhouses include 1 car attached garage! Easy access to CU Medical Center, bus, Light rail, and I-225. FHA, CHAFA, Aurora Hope and other down payment assistance or zero down programs welcome. Taxes are estimated and subject to change.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 12
- Bathrooms: 12
- Total Sqft: 5,764 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,764 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 5,764 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 6028042
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Hinkley
- Neighborhood: Central/East-25t
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Patio
- District: Adams-Arapahoe 28J
- Elementary: Sable
- Junior High: East
- High School: Hinkley
Listing by Ion Real Estate LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.