Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,152 sqft, $162/sqft
Great Opportunity To Buy Brand New, Custom Home In Blackstone Community. This Beautiful House Has Walk-Out, Fully Finished Basement. Backs To Golf Course, Fully Custom, Big Open Kitchen, 5 Bedrooms, 4 1/2 Bathrooms, Office, Mud Room, Butler, Theatre Room and Wet Bar. Stone and Stucco Outside. Huge Driveway. Agent Related To Seller
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,152 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,152 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,076 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 15,028 sqft (0.34 acres)
- MLS ID: 6939068
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Cherokee Trail
- Neighborhood: Blackstone Country Club
- View: Golf Course View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Home Theater,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Pine Ridge
- Junior High: Fox Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.