Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,561 sqft, $153/sqft
This Hemingway Plan Features An Entryway With Adjacent Flex Space That Can Be Personalized To Suit Your Needs. At The Back Of The Home, You'll Find A Great Room With Fireplace, A Large Gourmet Kitchen With A Double Oven, Large Island, and A Mudroom With Walk-In Pantry. Upstairs, Find Four Bedrooms Including The Master Suite With Five Piece Bath and Walk-In Closet. An Upstairs Laundry Room and Loft Complete The Upper Level. In The Finished Basement There Is A Large Rec Room, A Fifth Bedroom, and 3/4 Bath. Copperleaf Is A Master Planned Community With Many Amenities and A Convenient Location Near Southlands Mall and E-470.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,561 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,274 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 751 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,600 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 5185072
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.