Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,878 sqft, $137/sqft
If You Love An Open Floor Plan, See This Spacious Ranch In The Exclusive, Gated Shenandoah Neighborhood. This Gorgeous Home Showcases Vaulted Ceilings, Plantation Shutters, Updated Flooring and New Paint. The Custom Kitchen Features Newly Installed Slab Granite, Island, and Newer Appliances. The Huge Master Suite Features Custom Built-In Closets and Over-Sized Soaking Tub. The Finished Basement Has 2 Bedrooms (One Non-Conforming), New 3/4 Bath, and Newer Hot Water Heater. Enjoy The Private Backyard Featuring A Gorgeous Colored and Stamped Concrete Patio. Shenandoah Has A Neighborhood Clubhouse, Community Pool, Pond, Tennis Courts, Park, Playground and 24 Hour Attended Security Gate. You Are Going To Love This Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,878 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,700 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,188 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 16,683 sqft (0.38 acres)
- MLS ID: 9277432
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Shenandoah
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Electric,Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Sagebrush
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by STILLMAN REAL ESTATE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.