Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,435 sqft, $158/sqft
New Home With 2-10 Limited Warranty! You'll Love Coming Home To This Gorgeous 3 Bedroom + Study Ranch With Gorgeous Finishes and Partial Finished Walkout Basement! Your Gourmet Kitchen Includes Beautiful Quartz Countertops, Extended Hardwood Flooring, A Gas Stainless Steel Appliance Package With Double Ovens, Stunning White Maple Cotton Cabinets and Is Open To A Fabulous Great Room With Cozy Fireplace, Perfect For Entertaining! A Spacious Owner's Suite With 5 Piece Bath Is An Ideal Retreat At The End Of The Day. Relax and Enjoy The Outdoors On Your Covered Patio! Full Front and Rear Yard Landscaping With Irrigation Systems and Full Yard Fencing Are Included. Don't Miss Out On This Amazing Ranch Home. Ready Now!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,435 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,615 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,653 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 6,913 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 5522689
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: D.R. Horton, Inc
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Mountain Vista
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by D.R. Horton Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.