Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,809 sqft, $125/sqft
Living Is Easy In This Impressive Ranch Style Home On Desirable Cul-De-Sac In A Gated Community Called Shenandoah. Community Has A Pond, Tennis Courts, Playground, Clubhouse and Swimming Pool. Home Has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths With Oversized 2 Car Garage Situated On Nearly Half An Acre Surrounded By Mature Tree and Gorgeous Landscaping. Home Has A Newer Slate Stone Roof, Sprinkler Heads, Sewer Line Replaced, Radon Mitigation System and Much More. The Lower Taxes Will Offset The Hoa Monthly Fee. High School and Middle School Are In Walking Distance With A Gate At The East End With Key Pad. The Kitchen Has Original St. Charles Yellow Metal Cabinets That Look Brand New. There Is A Full Size Unfinished Basement To Do Whatever You Like With It. You Will Fall In Love With This Well Cared For Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,809 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,213 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,596 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 18,731 sqft (0.43 acres)
- MLS ID: 3529786
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Shenandoah
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Stone-Coated Steel
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Master Suite,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Front Porch,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Sagebrush
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by Worth Clark, Inc.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.