Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,826 sqft, $131/sqft
Well Maintained Five Bedroom Home In Saddle Rock Ridge With Finished Basement, Garden Storage Shed, Retractable Patio Cover, Slab Granite, Great Floorplan and Newer Coated Roof Is Class 4 Hail Resistant. Pool Table, Basement Large Screen Tv and Bar Refrigerator Available. Wired For Internet. Lawn Sprinkler System.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,826 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,504 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,225 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,449 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 9948107
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Cherokee Trail
- Neighborhood: Saddle Rock
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2003
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Canyon Creek
- Junior High: Thunder Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.