Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,309 sqft, $146/sqft
This Is A Move-In Ready, Elegant Home With Nature's Retreat In Your Backyard and A Walking Path Behind The Home. The Main Level Has A Generous Kitchen, Living and Dining Rooms, Cozy Family Room and and Extra Bedroom/Study. Grand Staircase Leads You To The Second Floor. It Offers A Super Large Master Bedroom Suite With Huge Walk In Closet and Tuscany Style Travertine Tiles In The Bath;Plus Three Additional Bedrooms. The Walk-Out Basement Comes With A Wet Bar, Movie Theater and Additional Bedroom Suite. Four Car Garage Provides Plenty Of Storage. Private Backyard Includes A Fire Pit, A Hot Tub and A Water Feature/Stream, All In Nature's Beautiful Setting.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,309 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,200 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,170 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 25,352 sqft (0.58 acres)
- MLS ID: 8662406
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Cherokee Trail
- Neighborhood: Saddle Rock North
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Concrete,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 26
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.