Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,736 sqft, $178/sqft
Exquisite, Pristine Condition Custom Home On Prime Lot W/Âmillion Dollar Front Range Views. *hardwood, Carpet Or Tile Throughout/Alder Wood Main Entry Door* First Floor Master Bedroom Suite W/Walk-In Closet & Fireplace *steam Shower In Master Bath*2 Story Great Room W/Balcony Overlook & Fireplace * Formal Dining Room W/Butler Pantry* Âœcooks Kitchen W/Thermador Prof. 6 Burner Stovetop, 2 Ovens/Ge Profile Microwave/Thermador Dishwasher* Finished & Painted Oversized 3 Car Garage W/Solid Cedar Doors* Large, Walkout Finished Basement W/Bedroom (Large Walk-In Closet), Fireplace, Wet Bar, Home Theater Setup* 2 Large Storage Areas In Bsmt* Open/Green Space On 3 Sides Of Lot* Full Length Deck W/Spiral Staircase & Incredible Front Range Views/Custom Powder-Coated Steel Arbor W/Retractable Shade Canopy/Natural Gas Firepit On Deck + Large Gas Firepit In Back Yard* Stunning Landscaping Front & Rear W/Recently Upgraded Led Landscape Lights* Upgraded Flagstone Surface On Sidewalk, Front Patio!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,736 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,072 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,707 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 1885232
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Cherokee Trail
- Neighborhood: Tallyns Reach
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Slate
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Coyote Hills
- Junior High: Fox Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by Weichert Realtors Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.