Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,613 sqft, $132/sqft
Beautiful Two Story Home In The Country Club Community At Blackstone! This Home Features A Grand Sweeping Staircase, Coffered Ceilings, Large Windows, Formal Dinning Room, Butler's Pantry, Covered Back Patio, A Huge Finished Basement Complete With A Wetbar, and A Three Car Garage, Among Many Other Features You Must See In Person! Situated On One Of The Best Lots Blackstone Has To Offer, Backing To Serene Open Space. This Is A Must See Home, That Will Be Built With All The Brand New Finishes Every Buyer Desires. Just 10 Minutes To The Popular Southlands Mall Shopping and Restaurants and 10 Minutes To E470! (Images Are Of Similar Model Home. Home Does Not Come Furnished.)
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,613 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,063 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,222 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,278 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 6955983
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Blackstone Country Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Pine Ridge
- Junior High: Fox Ridge
- High School: Cherokee Trail
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.