Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 5,514 sqft, $161/sqft
Toll Brothers At Inspiration! The Only New Construction Active-Adult Community In The South Metro Denver Area. Join A Resident Club, Attend A Community Event and Enjoy All Of The Resort-Style Amenities Available To You At The World-Class 20 Mile House! This 8,000 Square-Foot Clubhouse Features A Cafe, Fitness Center, Library, Banquet Room, Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub & Courts For Tennis, Bocce & Pickleball. Conveniently Located Between Southlands and Parker, For Quick Access To Shopping and Restaurants.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 5,514 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,814 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,700 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 13,155 sqft (0.30 acres)
- MLS ID: 2562657
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Chaparral
- Neighborhood: Inspiration
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Toll Brothers
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.