Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 8 Bath, 11,519 sqft, $251/sqft
Unbelievable Golf Course Setting Overlooking The 1st Green On The Golf Club At Castle Pines Â¢ sweeping Foyer With Grand Staircases Â¢ Formal Dining Space With Wainscoting & Neighboring Wet Bar Â¢ Gourmet Chef™s Kitchen W/ Rich Two-Tone Custom Cabinets, Top Of The Line Appliances Â¢ Expansive Great Room With Fireplace Â¢ Main Floor Master Suite Complete With A Fireplace, Coffee Bar, Adjoining Study/Office Â¢ Spa-Quality Master Bath Is The Ultimate In Relaxation With Walk-In Closets, Jetted Tub & Walk-In Shower Â¢ Additional Main Floor Guest Room With En Suite 4-Piece Bath Â¢ all Levels Accessible By Elevator Â¢ upper Level Provides A Family Room W/ Fireplace, Balcony, Storage, Two Add™l Bedrooms, Each With A Walk-In Closet & Two Baths Â¢ lower Level Is Paced With All The Amenities Including A Custom Bar With Wine Cellar, Home Gym, Theater With Tiered Seating Â¢ outdoor Spaces Include A Covered Terrace With Fireplace and Numerous Other Decks In Addition To The Professionally Landscaped Lot Â¢
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 8
- Total Sqft: 11,519 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 9,716 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 5,325 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (60,418 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2368012
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Castle Pines Village
- View: Golf Course View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 6 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room,Kitchen,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Elevator,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Sauna,Security System,Skylights,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven,Warming Oven/Drawer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.