Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 8 Bath, 8,931 sqft, $210/sqft
Soaring Ceilings Throughout, Grand Entry W/Semi-Circle Cherry & Iron Stair Case, Main Floor Master Retreat,5 Piece Bath, Make-Up Counter,2 Walk In Closets, Fire Place, Built In Entertainment Center&deck. Formal Living W/Fire Place&dinning Just Off The Kitchen W/Service Door, Kitchen Appointed W/Cherry, Granite, Stainless, Double Oven, Walk-In Pantry, Island W/Gas Cook Top, Prep Sink & Breakfast Bar, Large Eat-In Space Leads To Deck, Sunken Family Room W/Fireplace Makes For A Wonderful Great-Room For Large Family Gatherings. Cherry Wood Book Shelves & Fire Place In Private Office,2 Half Baths&spacious Laundry W/ Wall Ironing Board & Sink On The Main Floor. 3 Bedrooms Up W/2 Private Baths &1 Jack&jill Into Loft,+large Bonus Room. Lower Walks Out, Open Theater, Wet Bar, Exercise Area, Game Room W/3 Sided Fire Place,2 Additional Bedrooms W/1 Private Bath&exterior Door,2nd Bath W/Huge Steam Room. Backs To 16th Fairway. Creative Seller Consider Owner Carry, Priced 25% Below Replacement Value
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 8
- Total Sqft: 8,931 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,376 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,414 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 43,560 sqft (1.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2329546
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Castle Pines Village
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Family Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Interior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Security System,Smoke Free,Steam Room,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gutters,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.