Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 7 Bath, 7,900 sqft, $177/sqft
Moving Sale! Colorado Style Walkout Ranch Home Has A Place For Everything You Want From Entertaining Large Parties To Just Enjoying Your Family and Friends While Living Your Life To Its Fullest. Over $300k In Upgrades This Home Sits In A Ponderosa Pine Forest On A 3/4-Acre Lot At The End Of A Cul-De-Sac Which Can Be Enjoyed Year Round From The New Expansive Deck Complete With Outdoor Kitchen and Several Entertaining Areas. On The Main Level You Will Find A Gourmet Kitchen and Eating Nook Attached To A Cozy Family Room, Formal Dining and Sitting Room, A Guest Suite and An Amazing Master Bedroom With Its Own Private Room, Double Sided Fireplace and 5 Piece Master Bath W/Steam Shower. On The Lower Level Walkout There Are 4 Bedrooms, 2 With En-Suite Bathrooms, 2 Sharing A Jack and Jill Bathroom, A 2nd Laundry, Swim Spa, Movie Theatre and A 4.5 Car Garage. Too Many Features To List, This Is A Must See Home That Will Help In Making Your Next Move Meaningful.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 7,900 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,614 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,209 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 29,621 sqft (0.68 acres)
- MLS ID: 2461499
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Escavera
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Builder: Alpert Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Kitchen,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Home Theater,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Steam Room,Sump Pump,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Castle Rock
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.