Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 8,078 sqft, $148/sqft
The Seller Has Priced The Property To Sell and Is Willing To Include Many Furniture Pieces With The Purchase. It Has Been Staged and Looks Magnificent! Stunning Former Luxury Home Tour With Privacy, Views and Massive 4 Car Garage! This Property Features Designer Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets, Alder 8' Doors/Baseboards, Hickory Floors, Multiple Dishwashers, Built-In Espresso Machine, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Jennair Gas Range, Wine Refrigerator, Warming Drawer Walk-In Pantry and Butler's Pantry/ Sub-Zero Refrigerator. Perfectly Situated On .62-Acre Treed Lot With 5 Bedrooms and 7 Baths, New Trex Decks, New Copper Gutters, Spacious Open Basement With Rec Room/Stone Fireplace, Sweeping Curved Bar and Open Wine Tasting Room. A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 8,078 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,955 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,036 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 27,007 sqft (0.62 acres)
- MLS ID: 5204774
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Escavera
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2009
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Castle Rock
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.