Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 8 Bath, 7,287 sqft, $412/sqft
One Of Douglas County's Finest Equestrian Properties! This Gated Equestrian Estate Is Situated On 35 Beautiful Acres With Mountain Views & Seasonal Pond. This Custom-Built Luxury Home With Walkout Basement Has 7287 Total Sqft, 6 Bedrooms/6 Baths Which Includes An 800 Sqft In-Law/Ranch Hand Suite, Exercise Room, Wine Cellar & 1150 Sqft 4-Car Garage. This Beautiful Property Is Complemented By *olympic Size 110`x 225` Steel Clear Span Insulated Indoor Arena & Attached 10,000 Sqft Insulated Stables, 22 Stalls, Automatic Waters, Radiant Floor Heat, 5-Locker/Tack Rooms, Office, 2-Wash Racks, 2 Bath Rooms, Feed Room, Hay Storage & Arena Viewing Lounge. Smaller 49`x48` Stable With 4 Stalls, Guest Room, Laundry Room, Work Shop & Party Facility With Bar/Lounge. Hay Barn Is 40`x30`, 6 Loafing Sheds, Outdoor Riding Arena 108`x198`, *commercial Well. *water Rights, For More Info, 144 Picture Virtual Tour & 21 Videos, - Please Visit: Http://Www.Coloradoequestrianpropertybrokers.Com/2940canonridgerd/
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 8
- Total Sqft: 7,287 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,287 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,909 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,524,600 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2711167
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Stone Canon Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 40
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Free-standing,Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Bedroom,Great Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Security System,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Front Porch,Garden Area,Patio,Pond/Lake,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Wraparound Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: South Ridge
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by Colorado Equestrian Property Brokers Inc.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.