Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 8 Bath, 8,384 sqft, $358/sqft
Masterfully Perched Above #8 Fairway Of Castle Pines Golf Club Âœinternational Course, (No. 1 In Colorado) This Impeccable Estate Is In The Coveted and Exclusive Enclave Âœthe Pointe Within Castle Pines Village. 2.2 Acres Of Privacy. French Chalet Juxtaposed Seamlessly Against A Mountain Backdrop, With Perfect pikes Peak Views. The Courtyard Greets You With A Water Feature, Copper Window Boxes, Stone and Brick Paths. An Exquisite Library With A Copper Rotunda Roof Reading Room. Outdoor Living With 5 Terraces and Patios Featuring A 14ft Fireplace, Fire Pit, and Flawless Professional Landscaping. No Detail Is Missed From Knotty Alder Wood Throughout, Temperature-Controlled Wine Cellar, Heated Driveway, Remote Window Covers, Kolbe Windows, Hepa Filter System, 7 Fireplaces & Sound System Panel In Every Room Including Terraces. Of The 15 Homes In The the Pointe, The Average Sold Price Is $4.15 Million, With The Highest Sale Of $4.8 Million Last Year. 4 Eagle Pointe Is Only $3 Million!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 8
- Total Sqft: 8,384 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,064 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,003 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (96,660 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2186555
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Castle Pines Village
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2003
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 7 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Warming Oven/Drawer,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Dog Run,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.