Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,534 sqft, $184/sqft
This Is The One! Wonderful Location In The Meadows Backing To Open Space With Mountain Views! Updates Throughout! All You Have To Do Is Move In! You Will Love The Newer Pre-Finished Hardwoods Thorughout The Main Level and Stairs! Large Dining Area For Guests! Open Kitchen With New Black Stainless Steel Appliances & Pantry! Sit Back and Relax In The Living Room With Gas Log Fireplace! Master Suite Has Nice Sized Bath With Soaking Tub, Dual Sinks, New Tile Floor & Large Walk-In Closets! Don't Overlook The Large Walk-In Closet In The Guest Room! Updated Tile Floor With Dual Sinks In The Hall Bath! Wonderful Loft Area With Lots Of Light & Mountain Views! Nicely Finished Study In The Basement! Lots Of Storage Space In The Crawl Space! Dual Furnaces & A/C Units! 3 Year Old Hot Water Heater! Newer Trex Deck With Gas Firepit! Don't Miss The Hot Tub (Less Than 2 Years Old) On The Side Of The Home That Is Included! New Roof & All Garage Shelving & Basement Shelving Stays! A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,534 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,286 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 513 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 5,227 sqft (0.12 acres)
- MLS ID: 9940233
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Meadows
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Soaring Hawk
- Junior High: Castle Rock
- High School: Castle View
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.