Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,126 sqft, $164/sqft
Wonderful Ranch On Interior Location Of Castle Pines Village. Cul-De-Sac Lot! Private Treed Backyard! Large Back Deck With Retractable Awning! Open Living Room & Dining Room! Gas Log Fireplace In Living Room! Open Kitchen With Slab Granite! Sit Back & Relax In The Family Room With Gas Log Fireplace! Master Suite With Large Walk-In Closet & Five Piece Bath! Finished Walkout Basement With Two Additional Bedrooms, Large Recreation Room With Wet Bar, & Large Study/4th Bedroom With Built-Ins! Newer Furnace & Hot Water Heater! Newer Roof! Hoa Takes Care Of Landscaping & Snow Removal! 2 Car Oversized Garage! A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,126 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,023 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,050 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 9,148 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 8056325
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Castle Pines Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.