Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,735 sqft, $165/sqft
Own Your Own Mountain-14 Private Acres Mixed With Gamble Oak and Large Ponderosa Pines*one Of The Largest Lots In Bell Mountain*140k In Landscaping With Multiple Patios, Water Feature, Trampoline Pit and A Gas Fire Pit, All With Spectacular Mountain Views*dramatic Design and Custom Faux Painted Walls Abound In This High Caliber Home*all New Lighting, Hardware, and Fixtures*island Kitchen Offers A Superb Commercial-Grade 5 Star Stove, Stainless Ge Profile Appliances, Granite Slab Counters, Pantry, Desk Area, and A Bayed Breakfast Nook*main Floor Master Suite and Opulent Master Bath With Large Soaking Tub and Massive Walk-In Closet*great Room Offers Volume Ceiling, Built-In Entertainment Area and A Wall Of Windows Complete With Electronic Hunter Douglas Blinds*upstairs Features A Large Family Room That Could Be A 5th Bedroom*cavernous Walk Out Basement Is A Blank Slate*45k In Custom Window Coverings*main Floor Office W/Built-Ins*massive Oversized 4 Car Garage W/Storage Units.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,735 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,477 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,258 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 14 acres (609,840 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9236902
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Bell Mountain Ranch
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: South Ridge
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by COLORADO DREAM PROPERTIES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.