Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,806 sqft, $202/sqft
Colorado Mountain Style, In Town! You™ll Love This Gorgeous Custom Ranch, Surrounded By Towering Pine Trees, With Beautiful Mountain Views & Incredible Outdoor Living Space. This Special Enclave Of Homes Is So Convenient To The I-25 Corridor, Dtc, Denver, Shopping & Recreation¦ But As You Enter The Neighborhood, You™ll Feel As If You™re In The Mountains. Enjoy The Gorgeous Natural Landscaping & Water Feature, With Patio Perfectly Placed To Take Advantage Of The Views. Feel The Comfort Of Home With The Warm Brazilian Cherry Floors, Knotty Alder Cabinetry & Doors, The Custom Millwork, High Ceilings & Fabulous Views From Every Window. Approximately 6,600 Finished Sq Ft Includes 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, Main Floor Study, Finished Walk Out Basement & 4 Car Garage. Check Out The Master Bath Shower, The Theater Room, The Basement Steam Shower, and The Full Back Deck With 2-Way Fireplace Overlooking The Partially Fenced Yard & Naturally Wooded 1 Acre Lot. Call To Schedule A Tour Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,806 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,643 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,384 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 41,818 sqft (0.96 acres)
- MLS ID: 7108251
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Pinon Soleil
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Speakers, Built-in,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Castle Rock
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.