Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,597 sqft, $242/sqft
Exquisite Design & Unparalleled Craftsmanship Blend Seamlessly To Create A Masterpiece W/In The Quiet Serenity Of Pinon Soleil. Tucked Amongst Towering, Century-Old Pines & Year-Round Natural Beauty, This Spectacular Home Is Set Upon An Expansive Lot Over 200 Ft Wide, Making It Both Impressive & Inviting. Generous In Scale & Intimate In Comfort, This Opulent Property Offers Lavish Proportions Of Remarkable Livability. Five Bedrooms, Six Bathrooms Include A Main Floor Master W A Private Sundeck Overlooking Panoramic Mountain Views. The Open Floor Plan Has Seamless, Organic Flow. Large Windows, A Courtyard & Five Outdoor Decks Ensure You Will Never Lose Sight Of The Immense Beauty Surrounding This Castle Rock Retreat. The Walk-Out Lower Level Is An Entertainers Dream Featuring 10 Ft Ceilings, A Large Rec Room W Wet Bar, & Theater. Conveniently Located Between Downtown Denver and Co Springs, This Private Sanctuary Presents An Opportunity To Experience Co As You™ve Always Dreamed Of.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,597 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,597 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,973 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 43,124 sqft (0.99 acres)
- MLS ID: 4778392
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Pinon Soleil
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,T&G Ceilings,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Gutters,Lighting,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Castle Rock
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.