Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,331 sqft, $171/sqft
Maintenance Free Living At It's Finest! Wonderful Ranch Property With Over 3600 Finished Square Feet! Mountain Touches Throughout! Large Private Front Porch! Open Floor Plan! Gourmet Kitchen With Cherry Cabinetry, Slab Granite & Center Island! Sit Back & Relax In The Open Family Room With Stone Gas Log Fireplace! Formal Dining Room! Large Master Suite With Five Piece Bath Overlooking The Backyard Water Feature! Guest Suite On The Main Level! Main Floor Laundry! Finished Basement With Recreation Area, Media Area, 2 Additional Bedrooms, Full Bath & Huge Storage Space! Side Trex Deck Perfect For Grilling! Large Back Patio Area Overlooking The Pines & Gorgeous Water Feature! All Of This & The Castle Pines Amenities!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,331 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,673 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,158 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 21,432 sqft (0.49 acres)
- MLS ID: 6456733
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Castle Pines Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.