Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 7 Bath, 7,001 sqft, $282/sqft
Gorgeous 86+ Acre Property Just Minutes From Downtown Castle Rock and I-25 Access. This Elegant Custom Home Has Panoramic 360-Degree Views and Is Nestled Beside A Stunning Private Canyon With Unique Rock Formations. You Will Be In Awe At The Tranquility You Will Find Just Minutes Away From Your Favorite Amenities. Through The Front Door You Will Enter The Great Room With Vaulted Ceilings and Wall To Wall Windows With New Marvin French Doors That Lead Out To The Large Deck Overlooking The Nearby Canyon. Additional Features Include A Gourmet Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, Executive Office, Main Floor Master Suite, Open Concept Living, Walk-Out Basement, Mother-In-Law Suite With A Kitchen, 3 Car Attached Garage, Porte Cochere, Workout Room, Gazebo, 4 Fireplaces, Whole Home Sound, and More. The Two Outbuildings Include A 40 Ft X 60 Ft Equestrian Barn and A 24 Ft X 48 Ft Detached 4 Car Garage Or Workshop. This Property Is Truly One Of A Kind! Note: Property Can Be Subdivided Into Two Parcels.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 7,001 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,488 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,628 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 87 acres (3,782,402 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4717645
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Willow Creek
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Great Room,Kitchen,Other
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fenced Pasture,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Flagstone
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by Enhanced Solutions LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.