Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,315 sqft, $394/sqft
Luxurious Main Floor Living On A Pristine 1.69-Acre Lot In Exquisite Castle Pines Village! Ranch-Style Custom Home Affords Breathtaking Rocky Mountain and City Views, Ultimate Privacy, and Low Maintenance Lifestyle With Rare-To-The-Area Flat Lawn, Heated Back Patio and Fire Pit, Plus A 4-Car Heated Motor Court! Main-Floor Master, Jetted Tub, Steam Shower, Heated Floors, Massive Custom Walk-In Closet. Wine Cellar, Game Room, Wet Bar, Gourmet Kitchen, High-End Ss Appliances, Coffered and Beamed Ceilings, Walls Of Windows Streaming Natural Light, 4 Fireplaces. Convertible Bonus Room Could Be Nanny-Mother-In-Law Quarters With Huge Stand-Up Crawl Space. Lush Landscaping, Waterfalls, Mature Trees, Abundant Wildlife. Ideal For Indoor-Outdoor Entertaining Year-Round With Iconic Front Range Views To Pikes Peak! 5-Minutes To Community Pools and World-Class Golf, 15-Min Drive To Dtc. Impeccable Design and Craftsmanship With No Detail Left Unturned. Beautiful Home Priced Well Under Market Value!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,315 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,315 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (73,616 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8865060
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Castle Pines Village
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Firepit,Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Garden Area,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.