Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,311 sqft, $209/sqft
Grab Your Chance At Paradise!! Privacy and Serenity On 40+ Acres Of Beautiful Rolling Pastures. This 4,200 Sq Ft Mountain Contemporary Home Has Breathtaking Front Range and Pikes Peak Views! Home Boasts Gorgeous 20™ Vaulted Wood Ceilings With An Expansive Floor-To-Ceiling Bank Of Windows. 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, and The Master Has Its Own Floor With Fabulous Views and Privacy. The Expansive Kitchen Has Tons Of Countertop Space and Storage. Easily Separated In-Law Apartment (Walkout Basement) Can Be Used For Rental Income, Ranch Manager, Guest Level, Kids Hang Out, Man Cave Or Well, In-Laws. Newer 3,200 Sq Ft Open Barn With 7 Dutch Doors, A Garage Door, A Human Door, Well Water and Electrical. Property Is Fenced and Cross-Fenced Pastures For Alpacas and Horses. Conveniently Located In Beautiful Castle Rock, Co¦directly Between Denver & Colorado Springs. Enjoy Hiking (Garden Of The Gods), Biking Skiing, Theatre, Outlet Shopping, Horseback Riding. Your Activities Are Limitless!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,311 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,281 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,831 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 41 acres (1,766,402 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4336150
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Castle Rock
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 16
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Pellet Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Exterior Basement Entrance,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,T&G Ceilings,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Lighting,Patio,Utility Shed
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cherry Valley
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.