Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,311 sqft, $215/sqft
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Have you thought about an Alpaca business? Take a look at this Alpaca Ranch business for sale with income opportunities with the rental income, selling of alpaca's, boarding and etc. Seller will mentor the new owner, if desired, to help make a smooth transition for all. The house is a gorgeous Mountain Contemporary with over 4200 finished sq ft 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms total with a 4-6 car garage attached via a tunnel. Loads of potential possibilities. Showings require 24 hr notice.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,311 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,281 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,831 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 41 acres (1,766,402 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7679938
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Castle Rock
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Story
- Parking: 16
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Exterior Basement Entrance,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,T&G Ceilings,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Utility Shed
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cherry Valley
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.